Bleach is a chemical product that can be used for domestic and industrial cleaning and stain remover. It has broad-spectrum bactericidal properties making it very useful for disinfectant and sterilizing.
- Bleaching Wood Pulp for Industrial uses
- Used in Swimming Pools to control bacteria, viruses and algae
- Removing of Mildew
- Killing of Weeds
- Increasing the longevity of cut flowers
The chemical works by reacting with coloured organic compounds, such as natural pigments, and turn them colourless.
Safer Ways to Use Bleach
- Dilute it with water for safer cleaning
- Clean a Surface before you start sterilizing
- When diluting, use one part bleach to ten parts water
This chemical is great for killing germs, removing stains and whitening clothing
For more cleaning products from Contact & Supply click here